Domain Mapping Issues

I've run into a couple issues with the Domain Mapping plugin and also am wondering if these could be new features that get added in the future.

1st issue is that it appears, using the Enom Reseller function, that the domain pricing gets cached. Anytime I updated the pricing in Enom, I couldn't get the pricing to update in the website. Clearing server cache, browser cache, etc didn't fix it. I noticed within the Reseller.php file there is code that says:

---------------------------------------------------

/**
* Whether to cache tlds
* @since 4.2.0
* access protected
* @var bool
*/
protected $cache_tlds = true;

Could there be an option within the admin interface to manually clear the TLD cache, or choose whether to turn caching on or off? Also, what is the purpose of caching those?

The second issue I ran into was that, when purchasing a domain name through the Domain Mapping plugin, the DNS records were being set incorrectly in Enom. Several records like A, @, and * were left blank, while it added two CNAME entries. I was able to fix the issue by modifying the following code in Enom.php and hardcoding the proper records:

$args['HostName1'] = "{$sld}.{$tld}";
$args['RecordType1'] = 'CNAME';
$args['Address1'] = "{$origin->domain}.";

$args['HostName2'] = "www.{$sld}.{$tld}";
$args['RecordType2'] = 'CNAME';
$args['Address2'] = "{$origin->domain}.";

That brings me to my next question... couldn't there be a way to manually override the automatic records in the admin interface? Basically, offer a custom option where you can manually type in the DNS records you want set by default? This could be useful in situations where you want to setup email and MX records, etc...

Just some thoughts to consider.