Domain mapping & login

Hello.

If I set it so that the mapped domain is always the domain for admin access, I am unable to login to the domain. I'm using the "admin" account, but I should still be able to log in.

Also, I remember a setting which directed all users from blogname.bloghost.tld to mappeddomain.tld so that the mapped domain was always used. Is this setting removed from domain mapping?

• Mason

Hiya,

If I set it so that the mapped domain is always the domain for admin access, I am unable to login to the domain. I'm using the "admin" account, but I should still be able to log in.

I've tested this and am able to login across mapped domains with the super admin account. Is it only the super admin account that doesn't login? Other users can login through the mapped domain?

Also, I remember a setting which directed all users from blogname.bloghost.tld to mappeddomain.tld so that the mapped domain was always used. Is this setting removed from domain mapping?

Are you referring to something other than the settings at the bottom of the site options page?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.