[Domain Mapping] Media library in Beaver Builder doenst load after update Domain mapping

Hello,
After i update the plugin the media library within the beaver builder doenst load for the main site. Funny thing is this doenst occur on a subsite. After i downgraded the Domain mapping plugin, the library works fine. Old version: 4.4.2.5. New version: 4.4.3.1
Regards

• Dimitris

Hello there Sylvia Faasse,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I can see that you've downgraded Domain Mapping plugin by now.
    As I tried to replicate in a testing site of mine, could you please inform me about the exact issue you were having? Was it that Beaver Builder couldn't open at all?

During my tests, main site was throwing me some mixed-content errors in console, due to the force of SSL certificate, but despite that, builder was still working and saving its changes in pages.
    Checking in a mapped site, didn't have a problem at all.

Also, please let me know what option you use in network admin area under Settings -> Domain Mapping -> Administration mapping.

Finally, please grant support access to this installation, via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, as shown here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5
    Let us know here in your next reply that access has been granted, as we don't get any notifications about it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Sylvia Faasse

The problem occured only on the mainsite.
    The builtin media library can't load the files, cursor keeps loading.
    So when click on Edit to edit a image, a popup will load the default WP library, where you can upload an image or select an image in the library.

Sort of the same problem did occur early, but changes the settings in the domainmap plugin resolved it.

Current settings:
    Administration mapping: mapped domain
    Login mapping: mapped domain
    Cross-domain autologin: no
    Veriff domain dns settings: no
    CHeck domain propa before map: no
    force https: no

In my opinion it must be the problem with the plugin update.
    Thank you!

• Dimitris

Hello Sylvia Faasse,

hope you're doing good today and really appreciate the feedback on this!

I was able to replicate the same in my end and confirmed that this is the same issue as a already reported bug. I've already updated our internal report with this thread, so if there's going to be any hotfix that we could share before next Domain Mapping release, will do that here! :slight_smile:
    Meanwhile, if you notice any update notification for Domain Mapping plugin in WPMUDEV Dashboard, feel free to backup your site (files and database) and proceed with it, or set Automate do that for you!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris