Domain Mapping Mixed Content warning

Enabling the single sign on option caused a script from the plugin to load over HTTP instead of HTTPS. And this is the script causing it dm-sso-endpoint/1511284989/?dm_action=domainmap-setup-cdsso

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Dean,

I hope you're well today!

That's an issue that's already known to our developers so I have added your case to the bug report that's been submitted to our developers and ask them to keep us informed on the status of the solution.

Please keep an eye on this ticket for further information on the issue.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Dean
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Adam Czajczyk,

I noticed another issue here. This stops the black admin bar from loading at the top of the page. So any user (super admin / site admin etc) who is logged in and views the front end, loses the admin bar and either needs to click back in the browser, or navigate back to the login page.

Any idea on how long this will take for the next update to be released?

Thanks,
    Dean

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

HI @enquiry98672!

I believe you have spoke about this with Katya Tsihotska on chat. I see that she had added that as well to the bug report.

I've checked what's the current status of those fixes and the developers are still working on various aspects of the update so I'm not able to give you an ETA but I believe we shouldn't wait too long for it.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.