Domain Mapping not directing to the site

I setup a "test" site to see how this works. My site is a subdomain structure.

I have set the AName to the IP address -

I have moved the "sunrise" php to the Content and modified the line of code.

I added the domain name into the field on the subdomain site.

It lands on on the right server but not my test site.
Lands here:

I am trying to reach:

I am not sure what to try.


  • Tyler Orr
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

    Greetings bizwiz4u!

    The developers may correct me if I am wrong but I believe you have to have a Dedicated IP address that is pointing to your multisite install.

    When I enter you IP address provided above it directs to to:

    Instead, it should be directing to your multisite installation.

    You can see what I mean by using this IP address per our multisite setup:

    Hope this helps.


  • aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

    Greetings bizwiz4u,

    The statement about needing a dedicated IP for this to work made by creativ3group is absolutely correct.

    Since in fact this was not the case and you are working on it now I am closing this ticket.

    If you have further difficulties after this is setup as directed in the instructions, please let us know.

    Thank you both for being WPMU Dev Members!

    Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.