Domain Mapping not set up, not in database?

Probably an obvious issue, but the instructions are SO short and contain NO mention of the database, I have to ask. Can't find the answer anywhere.

I've followed the instructions and installed Domain Mapping. It's appearing correctly, although I haven't actually used it yet.

But in the logs, I'm seeing this constant error from Apache:

... WordPress database error Table 'fluttershow.wp_domain_mapping' doesn't exist for query SELECT domain FROM wp_domain_mapping WHERE blog_id = '5' ....

What gives? Indeed, the wp_domain_mapping table is not in the database, but I've not seen any instructions on getting it in there, nor apparently did WPMU do it for me. Help!

• joshmac
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Check the top of the sunrise.php file. the wp_domain_mapping table is for backwards compatibility. The table that was installed was wp_domain_map. You will need to change the settings in sunrise.php in order for it to look at the right table.

• brigleb
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hm, well that's strange indeed!

Now I apparently DO have a table called wp_domain_mapping, possibly it was created without my notice since installing those files earlier today. There's nothing in it, but that's not surprising. There is no wp_domain_map table.

Also, I can't find a sunrise.php file anywhere on my server. Odd.

So, the errors seem to have stopped in Apache related to this, as well. So, does this mean the plugin is installed correctly?!?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.