Domain Mapping not showing up in sub site Tools menu

For some reason, on my sub site, Domain Mapping is not showing up in the Tools menu.

Suggestions?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jarod,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please first make sure that you exactly followed the Domain Mapping installation guide. The plugin needs some more steps to be properly setup than any "regular" plugin and it's extremely important to move the sunrise.php file to a proper location (note: move not copy).

Also, are you using our Pro Sites plugin as well on your site?

I'd like to take a closer look at your setup also so would you mind granting me a support access to the site in question? To do this please follow the guide in this article:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jarod!

Thank you for granting access and providing me with additional information. I'm not able however to troubleshoot the Domain Mapping issue this way because it doesn't work with regular single WordPress and you disabled MultiSite. I'm not capable of enabling it back (even temporarily) via support access.

If you wish me to continue troubleshooting this issue please bring the site back to the state it was when you were posting your initial question here. Make also sure that the support access is active after that. I'll then access the site again and check it against possible reasons for the issue.

If you require any assistance regarding permission/Multisite issues that you mentioned in your recent replay, please start a separate thread on our support forum giving as much details on what's going on and what's wrong as possible and I'll do my best to help.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.