* I Installed WordPress MU Domain Mapping plugin.
* Added the following line in wp-config.php file.
define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' );
* Copied sunrise.php from Domain-mapping plugins folder to wp-content folder
* After this, I went to Network Admin >> Dashboard >> Settings >> Domain Mapping menu.
* On next screen, I entered the IP address of my server .
* Then I went into the individual site Dashboard >> Tools >> Domain Mapping. I entered new Domain name to Sub-Domain site.
* I get a message that says, "New domain added," but it doesn't not show the original sub-domain or new domain as seen on some Youtube Videos.
FYI: A wildcard has already been created in cPanel
* I went to cPanel and created a new aliases.
When I visit the site the sub-domain is showing not the new domain.
When I go to Network Admin all Sites. There is nothing under the mapping column.