Domain Mapping Notices Won't Go Away

Hello,

I have a WPMU site set up and running fine. Except for a couple of things.

1. In the network admin dashboard, for the Domain Mapping plugin (http://mydomainname.com/wp-admin/network/settings.php?page=domainmapping_options), the two folowing messages/alerts will not go away:

- - -

You use old version of 

/nas/wp/www/cluster-xxxxx/mydomainname/wp-content/sunrise.php file.

Please, replace that file with new version which is located by following path: 

/nas/wp/www/cluster-xxxxx/mydomainname/wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/sunrise.php.

There is NO sunrise.php in that "wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/" folder! :slight_smile: Wooooo-saw.

- - -

If you've not already added define('SUNRISE', 'on'); then please do so. 

If you added the constant be sure to uncomment this line: 

//define('SUNRISE', 'on'); in the wp-config.php file.

It IS on -- How can I make this message go away? :slight_smile: Wooooo-saw.

- - -

And the second related issue...

I added a new site. I cannot go to that site's admin dashboard to set up the domain name in domain mapping.

Wooooo-saw...

Thank you for your help.

Chris

• Ash

Hello @anotheropus

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

There is NO sunrise.php in that "wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/" folder! :slight_smile: Wooooo-saw.

There should be a sunrise.php file in /plugins/domain-mapping/ folder. If you don't see the file in there, I will recommend to download the plugin and install again. I am attaching a copy of sunrise.php with this reply though. Download this file, unzip and place it in /nas/wp/www/cluster-xxxxx/mydomainname/wp-content/ folder.

How can I make this message go away? :slight_smile:

About the define message, please make sure you have written the define before the following line:
    /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
    So the final set of lines should look like:

define('SUNRISE', 'on');
    /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

If everything is in correct place and you still see the messages, please deactivate the plugin and activate again. If you have any cache (either a plugin or server cache or both), you need to delete/reset cache and check.

If you still see the messages, would you please grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access so that I can check?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I added a new site. I cannot go to that site's admin dashboard to set up the domain name in domain mapping.

Please explain more details about this. Do you see any error? What happens when you go to that site's dashboard? Does it happen for all subsites or the specific one? If the specific one then which one?

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.