Domain Mapping - page redirected you too many times

When I enter a valid username and password at this address, I get a connection failure with 'page redirected you too many times, try clearing your cookies'.

Clearing cookies don't help. Moreover, the page that gives this message has the URL subsitedomain.uk/wp-login.php - i.e. it looks like it's losing the /wp somewhere.

• James Morris

Hello Neil,

I hope you are well today. I'll be following up with you regarding your chat.

I've just attempted to login to your site and server with the credentials supplied in chat and I'm afraid I've been unsuccessful.

The WordPress login for the primary domain just gets stuck in a redirect loop and I'm getting the following from the SFTP connection:

Error:	Received unexpected end-of-file from SFTP server
    Error:	Could not connect to server

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me full access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Domain Registrar Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

• Neil

Hi James,
    Thanks for getting back to me. Having spent some time on the chat with Kris yesterday, I ended up wandering around some of the WPMUDev System Report in the back-end, and noticed an anomalous setting, so raised a ticket with my host and they have fixed it thanks. No action required on your part, you'll be pleased to know. Perhaps you could let Kris know too, with my thanks?
    Neil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.