Domain mapping plugin - installed update now login pages don't work

Hi there,

I installed the update for the Domain Mapping plugin today. Since I've done that the login pages for all my mapped domain sites are not working. Whether I select thelogin page to be the "original domain" or "mapped domain", it still doesn't work. The login page appears but when you enter the username and password, the login page just reloads. Any suggestions as to what might be happening?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you please provide me a few thing like

Original Domain
    Mapped Domain

Screenshot of the settings etc so that we can try and see where the problem might be.

I installed the update for the Domain Mapping plugin today. Since I've done that the login pages for all my mapped domain sites are not working.

As this statement indicates, the previous version was working fine, can you please also try and rollback to see if that fixes the issue ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going threw some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this issue then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.