Domain mapping tables NOT created on time?

Hello to all,
I am correctly installing the domain mapping plugin on a brand new 3.4 multi site (subdirectories) with a dedicated IP and just realized that the domain_mapping tables do NOT get created on time (???).

The steps:
I network activate, fill in the IP and give Administration mapping->Mapped Domain. I logout.

I get errors. :slight_frown:
The first one
@public_html/error_log upon logout (after having activated the plugin):
[18:16:15] WordPress database error Table 'mydatabase.wp_domain_mapping' doesn't exist for query SELECT domain FROM wp_domain_mapping WHERE blog_id = '1' ORDER BY id LIMIT 1 /* domain mapping */ made by login_header, do_action('login_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_logout_cookie, domain_map->build_cookie

The same one for a second time @ wp-admin/error_log when logging in a subdirectory (blog id=2)

There, as soon as I go to Tools->Domain Mapping to assign a domain I get a third, new error @ wp-admin/error_log:

WordPress database error Table 'mydatabase.wp_domain_mapping' doesn't exist for query SELECT domain FROM wp_domain_mapping WHERE blog_id = '2' ORDER BY id LIMIT 1 /* domain mapping */ made by require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_head'), call_user_func_array, domain_map->build_cookie

Checking my database, wp_domain_mapping table just got created. :slight_smile:
I map a domain (mapped.com) and then hit the log out button. I am asked about the new cookies. I accept.
Finally. Everything seems to be in order. :slight_smile:

Don't you think it would make more sense for the table to be created earlier?
Are those errors really necessary? Please enlighten.

marikamitsos