Domain Mapping v3.1.2 Sunrise File & Multi-Domains Sunrise_dm

Hello,

The sunrise file included with version 3.1.3 of Domain mapping appears to be coded significantly different than the previous version sunrise file.

However, when the Multi-Domains plugin is also installed, instructions are to use the sunrise_dm file that comes with Multi-Domains.

Will the Multi-Domains sunrise_dm file function properly with Domain Mapping v3.1.3 or should there be a new version of sunrise_dm as well?

Please advise.

• SooBahkDo

Hello,

Since we have both Domain Mapping and Multi Domains installed, I upgraded Domain Mapping, but DID NOT use the included sunrise file and have continued to use the sunrise_dm version. (most recent ver)

Not sure if I have issues related to this or not and am still exploring. Right after the Domain Mapping upgrade on three different multisite installations, (and some other site changes) the creation of subsites broke on all three, but I cannot yet correlate it to a cause and this question was just seeking to eliminate things.

I just thought that since the coding was so much different in the newer sunrise that it seemed logical sunrise_dm might need to incorporate those changes.

Just trying to eliminate potential causes.

I'll roll back updates and report in later.

Phil D

• aecnu

Greetings Phil,

Thank you for that very useful information and it is certainly appreciated by myself and I am sure by struggling members as well.

I totally agree with you - I just thought that since the coding was so much different in the newer sunrise that it seemed logical sunrise_dm might need to incorporate those changes which is absolutely logical.

I wait to hear of your results in any event.

Sincerely, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.