I have Divi installed in a multisite network. When I installed version Version 22.214.171.124 of domain mapping, I started getting errors on frontend of site that prevented it from loading the Divi Visual Builder. The errors were related to insecure versions of JS assets being delivered to the site which is running on HTTPS.
Interestingly enough, this did not affect custom mapped domains. Only the original *.domain.com subdomains.
IDK if this is a configuration error on my part or a bug in the release but wanted to point it out just in case. I downgraded to v4.4.3 and all is well, so no emergencies right now.