Domain Mapping - White Screen of Death if I enable plugin

I was tweaking settings last night in the admin area when I got a WSOD and had to SSH to my server and rename the plugins folder. This fixed everything and I began setup again today. I singled out the plugin that once I network enable "Domain Mapping" the site goes down. I tried deleting the two domain mapping tables I found from my database incase there was a bad setting there but then enabling Domain Mapping again broke the site. I had to rename the plugin to get my admin area back again. Please help, this is a crucial plugin for my setup.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @admin1903,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Could you please provide more details about this issue ? Does this happens when you activate the Domain Mapping plugin or when you setup ? If on setting then what specific settings you made that caused WSOD ?

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @admin1903,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for delay on this matter. To further debug and troubleshoot this issue I might need FTP and WordPress admin login details if possible. You can send in these details in using our private contact form in following format. During troubleshooting process I will be deactivating plugins, themes and change some settings. Yes of course I will restore it back to where it were after I am done with troubleshooting.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

For future reference please don't bump the threads with multiple replies. Our system feeds us tickets from oldest to newest to ensure everyone gets equal support, so each time you post a new reply it puts the ticket towards the bottom of queue considering the new ticket. Obviously this is not an excuse but explanation how our support system works. Always post one consolidated reply and wait for support staff to respond. We will try our level best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.