Domain Mapping with WHMCS Invalid URL

I have installed Domain Mapping and wish to set it up so that it links up with my WHMCS install so that I can sell domains via Pro Sites - I've entered all the details and get Invalid URL error for the WHMCS URL field.

My WHMCS URL is: my.blackwell.media

Need help in getting it to work with URL. All API access is granted for the IP etc.

Regards.

• Rupok

Hi Mathew,

I logged in with Support Access to your site and I could see the issue in action. You confirmed that you have added your IP to the list under "API IP Access Restriction". So this should work normally. I'm really wondering what could be blocking the process.

I want to check your WHMCS settings to make sure nothing is missed at that end. Can you please send me message with your WHMCS access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ ? Please send your cPanel access credentials too and keep Support Access granted.

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - WHMCS Username
    - WHMCS Password
    - WHMCS Login URL
    - cPanel Username
    - cPanel Password
    - cPanel Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.