Domain Mapping & WPML

I've tried to look around as much as I possibly can and edited files as much as I possibly can and decided to try to get some help.

I am basically trying to setup WPML on one of our sites in our WP Multisite. We are using Domain Mapping (4.4.2.4) and WPML (3.7.1) and WP (4.7.5).

I've setup WPML to use a separate domain per language as the settings here show:

I have mapped the second domain to this site already as well as the settings here show:

I have edited the sunrise.php file as such:

$sunrises = array(
	"dm_sunrise" => defined("DM_CUSTOM_SUNRISE") ? DM_CUSTOM_SUNRISE : ( defined( "WP_PLUGIN_DIR" ) ?  rtrim( WP_PLUGIN_DIR, '/\\' ) . "/domain-mapping/inc/sunrise.php" : dirname( __FILE__ ) .  "/plugins/domain-mapping/inc/sunrise.php" ),
	"md_sunrise" => defined("MD_CUSTOM_SUNRISE") ? MD_CUSTOM_SUNRISE : ( defined( "WP_PLUGIN_DIR" ) ?  rtrim( WP_PLUGIN_DIR, '/\\' ) . "/multi-domains/inc/sunrise.php" : dirname( __FILE__ ) .  "/plugins/multi-domains/inc/sunrise.php" ),
	"wpml_sunrise" => defined("WPML_SUNRISE_MULTISITE_DOMAINS") ? WPML_CUSTOM_SUNRISE : (defined( "WP_PLUGIN_DIR" ) ?  rtrim( WP_PLUGIN_DIR, '/\\' ) . "/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/tools/sunrise.php" : dirname( __FILE__ ) .  "/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/tools/sunrise.php" )
);

However even with all these settings done, when I try to go to the Chinese version of the site, it redirects me back to the main domains version. Is there a step that I'm missing here?