Domain parking and reselling with hosting option

Hello
I actually don't have experimented the pro sites nor marketpress plugins. I would like to know if one or both of theme; there is a possibility to set a domain parking-reselling system with the option to not only sell the domains but offer an hosting in option.

The interesting features I would like to have are :
- Stripe paiment gateway
- Possibility to have a list of all domains
- Possibility to make all domains pointing to that site and the domain used in URL highlighted in the list
- Possibility to have either "fixed price" and "make an offer" for pricing.

So do you have recommendation for such a system ? that integrate some or all of these features ?

Thanks a lot.
Sylvio

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Sylvio

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Neither Pro sites plugin not MarketPress plugin is helpful to sell domains.

If you want to provide them subsites in your multisite network, then you can try our Domain Mapping plugin: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/

This plugin has ENOM integration, you can use that to see your domains. The user will be able to buy domain and map the domain with his subsites.

If you want to provide domain and hosting, then may be WHMCS is the best solution for you: http://www.whmcs.com/

We have a plugin WHMCS Integration: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-wordpress-integration/ where you can connect your wordpress site with your WHMCS site and manage everything in one place.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Sylvio
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello
    Thank you for your reply, I know and already used domain-mapping plugin but it's not really my question. My request is more about "market" and "park" the domain. The selling feature should be automatic but it's not important for me to have the transfer and hosting creation automated for now. I don't have 1000 domains to sell so I can do the the transfer and hosting creation manually if needed. My research is more about the selling features (for "virtual goods") and pricing options.

So what are in MarketPress the pricing options ?
    And is it possible to have a configuration with either a site network or a multi domain setup that makes 1 shop where each domain of the URL redirect one sepecific product ? (with a common cart and so possibility to buy several domains in one time)

Thanks for your help

• Sylvio
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello
    As I wrote what I want to do is not the domain selling process but a "virtual product" selling with some options. Not sure you understood my question...
    Anyway thanks for answer, I ll look if I have time to test it and come back with direct questions after some personnal test.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.