domain & website affilaite program

Dear Team,

I run a webhosting and domain reseller business. I wish to run a affiliate program. for which i wish to use the wpmu - and whmcs. And that is the reason i signed up with wpmudev.

my main domain http://www.webkuteer.biz is where i wish to run a affiliate program. (pls visit my website)

Any body can buy a domain from us and join the affiliate program. the domain purchased by anybody will contain a landing page with a referral signup form (linked to whmcs orderform) and with (wordpress preinstalled - configured with - whmcs wp integration, whmcs provisioning plugin and domain mapping) .

My requirement is
1) Domain Search And Registration
2) Preinstalled Wordpress (with wpmu)

I have installed all the related plugins and am facing difficulty in configuring and taking my program live. I request you to guide me in taking it live

best regards

srinivas peesapaty

• Ivan

Hello Srinivas,

Hope you are well and thanks for the question!

1) Domain Search And Registration

You might want to take a look at out Pro Sites . It uses eNom for domain registration/reselling

2) Preinstalled Wordpress (with wpmu)

You can use New Blog Template to offer pre-defined installation for your new users/sites.

We have very extensive article on our blog on how you can set up domain/hosting business.
    You can find it here - https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/web-hosting-design-business-wordpress-multisite/
    It should cover most of the areas you are interested in.

Let me know if this helps, or if I misunderstood something.

Thanks,
    Ivan

• Srinivas Peesapaty

Thanks ivan,

now how about the affiliate program

i wish to integrate a MLM (Direct MArketing) style program where in the Binary Style of marketing - we already have a custom application developed for this program.

before showing the siginup form to the new affiliate >> we need to validate which member got this new order - and which team he / she will fall (as it is a Binary Program) we have to identify if it is a Team A or Team B -

I have attached a pre-signup sponsor or affiliate validation form

I need to know where how we can place this custom fields

hope i didnot confuse you.

best regards

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Srinivas Peesapaty!

If I understand you correctly, you need to add three custom fields to the signup/multisite registration page, then the data entered in those fields needs to place users in a particular group, depending on the values they enter. Is this correct?

If this is your plan, I think your best bet here might be to speak with an independent developer to design a custom solution. We can help with some customizations/extensions, but we're limited when it comes to bigger projects. (We have a lot of members to help, so we can't spend days at a time on one particular project.) We've got a jobs board, here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ where you might find someone who can help you integrate a custom registration/signup form with your required fields.

Now, however, if you're looking to just collect data, then sort users manually, you have a few more options. Gravity Forms (with a dev license) has an add on to create a custom user registration page, and BuddyPress will allow you to add custom profile fields, which could be gently altered to accept voucher/coupon/invite codes. Our Membership plugin comes with invite code support, so you could always create a Membership-based site on your Primary site, then allow only logged-in/registered members to create new sites. (Those settings will be on your Network Admin dashboard, under Network Settings.)

Hope this gives you some jumping off ideas!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.