Donations only saved in paypal sandbox mode

I set up the donations and tried it in sandbox, and everything worked great. Then, I switched to live and tried a $1 donation, and the donation went through, but the donation wasn't entered into the database. I have activated support access.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Vincent,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have accessed your site and I see that PayPal there is currently set to Sandbox mode. When you switch it to the "live" mode though you will need to replace PayPal Email Address as well with an address of your "real" account (it currently seems to be set as sandbox account) and also make sure that in your PayPal account (live one, not sandbox) an IPN URL is defined:

In order for Fundraising to function correctly you must setup an IPN listening URL with PayPal. Failure to do so will prevent your site from being notified when a recurring payment is cancelled.
    Your IPN listening URL is: http://   /wdf-payment-return/paypal/

I stripped the domain name from an URL above so use your site's domain name (see PayPal configuration in Fundraising settings).

Can you confirm that this has been taken care of please? I just want to make sure that all the prerequisites has been met.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.