Don't get email notifications when used with CoursePress Pro

I wanted to check if the HTML email templates should work on EVERY email sent from my site. It appears to work on most, but not work on emails sent from my site relating to coursepress pro. For example, enrollment confirmation, congratulatory emails. However, it does work on email notifications to tell me when someone has added a comment to a thread within the discussions area of coursepress pro. Enabled support acess.

• Sajid

Hello EVOLOGY,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could replicate the same on my own test site. It seems CoursePress filter is conflicting with HTML Email Templates plugin.

Let me please flag our SLS (code experts) for their invaluable feedback on this matter. They will get back to you as soon as possible. But please note that since they deal complex issues so their response might be slower than normal support staff here. So we really appreciate your patience here.

Take care and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello EVOLOGY,

I hope you are doing great today and thank you for contacting us about any issues you are having with our products. As I was going through some old threads, I have noticed that this one is still open and you were waiting for a response from us, I am very sorry for the delayed response from our side.

I have just tested this on a fresh install of WordPress with the latest CoursePress Pro and HTML Email Templates plugin. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this issue on my install. My best guess is that it got fixed with the latest updates. During my test, I registered a new user using the CoursePress registration page, then I enrolled on a course, I completed the course. Then I logged in as the admin to grade the student. I got all the emails related to this actions and all this emails were wrapped in the HTML Email Template I have chosen.

Here is a screenshot showing the emails sent by CoursePress Pro from my test website:

Please check again on the latest plugins and see if it works or not. If you have an earlier version, please update and test again and then let us know the results. If it does not work, then please do a plugin/theme conflict test by deactivating all plugins, test with only CoursPress and HTML Email Templates active, then activate one plugin at a time and test to see if that plugin introduces any trouble or not.

Let us know what you found during the test. We will always be happy to help, just let us know and we will take it from there.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.