Don't want the alert message in [ms-membership-login]

hello guys!!

i put the login form on a page of my site -> [ms-membership-login]

the problem is that is displaying the error message in red color "Please log in to access this page." on the top of the form... i don't want it to appear because is no semantically correct (i mean an error is when someone does something wrong, or a connection error, but this is only a login form and the user doesn't do anything, he just arrives to this page and there's a big red error, it's a nonesense)..

thanks
roberto

• Patrick

Hi there @roberto

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

That's actually an easy fix thanks to the numerous optional parameters you can use in that shortcode.

For all the details on those parameters, click Help in the Protected Content menu in your wp-admin. You'll then see the Shortcodes tab where you can click the Expand link next the shortcode you want more details for.

So, for example, you could remove the red box with that message, and include your own custom message like so:
    [ms-membership-login header="no" prefix="This is a custom prefix message"]

You can get really creative and play around with other parameters to wrap messages in custom containers so you can include pretty much what you want in messages and style 'em to fir your site.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.