Dot and extra bar

Hello again... when previewing theme there is a dot on the right, under menu bar also a extra bar under that... how to remove please ... here's a link if you would like to get a visual... http://bruzbuzz.com/betaone/ ... thanks guys... Bruce

• Patrick

Hiya @bruce_majewski

That dot is a empty button (no text) that is used in the signup section of the theme.

To remove it, go to "Theme Options" > "Branding" and set Do you want to have the sign up text section on? to "No".

By default, that button will link to wp-login.php. (Even if you're already logged in, which is odd, I know. I'll flag the developer on this.)

But, you can use that section to link to anywhere you like. For example, if you're selling stuff on your site, you could link that button to a "Daily Deals" page, and display featured items in the content area beneath.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

I'm going to go ahead and mark this thread as resolved for now. If you still need more help on this, simply re-open the thread by ticking the Mark as Not Resolved (re-open) box below.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.