Double images on Category Archive page plus lack of excerpt.

Hi. 2 little problems with my website.. 1. https://www.helloessex.co.uk/essex-community-projects/ When you click on post category, on Category Archive page you have got double images.. And i don't know why..
2. On Category Archive page i don't see excerpt (i wrote excerpt in post - link above)..

Thanks in advance fofr help.

Remik Woroniecki

• Rupok

Hi Remik,

Thanks for asking. It seems like you are using Divi which is a third party paid theme and I don't have any access on their coding and structure. As you have granted Support Access, I checked theme options and found that if you go to "Dashboard > Divi > Theme Options > Layout [Tab] > General Settings [Sub Tab]" section and disable "Show Thumbs on Index pages", then images are not shown double in your category archive pages. I've disabled this for you and now your category archive pages are not showing double images for each post. I think this resolves issue 1.

I also checked your "Dashboard > Divi > Theme Options > General > General" section and found that "Use excerpts when defined" option is enabled. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So it should show excerpt on your category pages as you have written excerpts in posts. But as your category page is showing full posts, I'm not sure why this is behaving such. Can you please ask theme developer regarding this? They can give you best idea regarding this as they developed this theme. Please let us know what they say about this. If there is anything we can do from our end, we will be glad to do that.

Please let us know if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.