Doubts about Infinite SEO Plugin

Hello Guys!

I´m running a WPMU project, where will be running some woocommerce stores in multisite, each store must have different SEO settings configured by each user and this settings must integrate with woocommerce, I mean, there´s a All in One SEO Pack addon that integrates woocommerce with the plugin, and when you post a new product you can optimize product tittle, description and etc, but I think AiOSEO a little difficult to use, and so I think my users are going to agree.

I was looking into Infinite SEO page and I saw that the plugin creates google snipets, has character counter, and the interface is far away more intuitive, so, I´d like to use, but I have to be sure that this plugin can be integrated with woocommerce just like the AiOSEO does (screenshot attached). And this integration must work to all sites, so there won´t be no need my users to make the integration, so the woocommerce integration are going to be made by me and applied to all my users.

Does this plugin has SEO meter as SEO by Yoast does?

And another thing... I´d like my users to be able to submit their own sitemaps, is it possible? I mean, when you are going to submit a xmlsitemaps on webmasters page google asks to you to verify the site uploading a file to ftp, and of course I´m not going to let user to do this... Is there a way to user to verify sitemaps in a multisite installation?

Thanks

Derek

• PC

Hello Derek,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

I was looking into Infinite SEO page and I saw that the plugin creates google snipets, has character counter, and the interface is far away more intuitive, so, I´d like to use, but I have to be sure that this plugin can be integrated with woocommerce just like the AiOSEO does (screenshot attached).

Yes, it would integrate with any custom post type on your site. You can also choose what kind of posts to exclude

Does this plugin has SEO meter as SEO by Yoast does?

Unfortunately no

I´d like my users to be able to submit their own sitemaps, is it possible? I mean, when you are going to submit a xmlsitemaps on webmasters page google asks to you to verify the site uploading a file to ftp, and of course I´m not going to let user to do this... Is there a way to user to verify sitemaps in a multisite installation?

I am not sure I am following you on this. When you will submit the main site and verify it in Google Web master, it should not ask to verify the subsites as it already has an option to include subdomains.

And uploading a file it not the only way to verify a site (not sitemap) to Google.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.