This is my problem: -
1. I go into the Wordpress Dashboard and Go to Plugins under the WPMU menu
2. I click on Download for a plugin
3. I am taken to your website where I click on INSTALL
4. I select my website and click install
5. I am taken to my website and am offered the option to Download the Plugin
6. When I click it, it takes me back to your website and doesn't install the plugin
7. I am stuck in a loop
I have tried to make this work on 2 different browsers being Firefox and Chrome.
I have used 2 different Wordpress installs.
I have even used 2 different hosting accounts.
I am using a PC and I have tried to do this both today and yesterday with the same results.
Please fix this ASAP as it is very annoying.