Download problems for dashboard and plug-in

I'm sorry I'm going to have to vent a little here because I am beyond frustrated with wordpress in the first place and then I purchased this deal for the purpose of hopefully having a simpler time by having a premium product. The constant offers and advertisements are incredibly aggravating, especially when I have seen 0 value from this so far. I will be sure to cancel as soon as I have what I need.

First off, the instructions on how to get the dashboard downloaded are really not that clear. If I click to download, it goes into some WinRAR program that I don't believe I own. So I really have no idea how to get this out from whatever form it is in and onto wordpress. I wish I could just search for it on wordpress and have an access code to get it from there or something.

Really I have the same exact problem with getting Google Analytics +. I paid for something but the step that I'm confused only tells me what I could have figured out myself (click download.)

Please help and recognize that I am not some webmaster, I need to see exactly what I need to click, step by step.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Allie,

Very sorry to hear about your experience so far, I'd love to help turn this around for you :slight_smile:

The file that is downloaded from the "Download" button for WPMU DEV Dashboard is the plugin .zip file. You don't need to open it on your computer. You can navigate to your WordPress dashboard then Plugins > Add New > Upload and browse for that file from your computer and activate it.

Once activated you will be able to install Google Analytics+ will just 1 click! The dashboard makes installing and updating WPMU DEV plugins super easy.

I have attached some screenshots to help you get the WPMU DEV dashboard installed and activated then from there you should be good to go :slight_smile:

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.