Download unbranded videos

I've been reviewing the unbranded videos and they look great. However, they are in English, which is not the language that everybody speaks (amazing, isn't it?)

Is there the possibility to download the videos so that we can replace the audio with our own audio track?

• Timothy Bowers

However, they are in English, which is not the language that everybody speaks (amazing, isn't it?)

I wouldn't say so no, English isn't for everyone, some have no desire learn some don't have the opportunity, some are so remote they don't even know what English means.

Is there the possibility to download the videos so that we can replace the audio with our own audio track?

Surely if you are making available tutorials for people whom speak other languages it would also be wise to make the video reflecting the language used on the site and in navigation otherwise the video would be English and the audio not.

I guess what I'm saying is if you are going to the trouble to dub over or subtitle a video which lasts a few minutes then why not create your own from scratch?

I think I would.... :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.