downloaded and installed CoursePress PRO but it still reads as just CoursePress

I'm still not clear on how WMPUDev works- I installed Google Analytics + a while back and had to buy a membership for that for 19/month. I cancelled that and then wanted to buy CoursePress PRO so it made me upgrade to a more expensive monthly membership ($30+) but then didn't charge for CoursePress PRO and when I downloaded it and installed it it seems the very same as the free CoursePress and is still titled as such on my Dashboard.

I'm not sure if I have the PRO version and still don't understand the WPMUDev Membership- can I just buy the plugins without the monthly subscription?

How do I get the "PRO" to show up on the Dashboard?

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Emily!

If you downloaded CoursePress here, and not on the WordPress repository, you've got the pro version. (It doesn't add "pro" to the title in the dash, I just double checked on my own install.)

Our system works on a subscription model, rather than selling individual plugins. With a subscription, you get updates for all your plugins, and access to support here in the forums.

With the subscription you have, you can download any of our plugins, you've paid for a month of full access. If you renew, you'll continue to have access every month until your subscription expires. After that, you'll still be able to use all the plugins and themes you've downloaded, they just won't get upgrades, and you won't be able to ask support questions.

We don't have an ala carte plugin plan at this time, where you could buy plugins one at a time for a one time fee, we're more of a full-service shop.

Thanks for your questions! I hope this makes it more clear. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.