Downloading Update Problems Appointments+

Hello,

I switched web hosts yesterday and the schedule of where people can book with me on Appointments+ changed from me being available every 15mins of the hour to every 45mins. So a client can book with me at 12pm and then the next slot is 12:45pm and I need people to be able to book every 15mins of every hour I'm open.

I had previously set it up(being available every 15mins) a long time ago. And I set it up I believe through "Settings" "Add Ons" "Durations"

I went to the add ons page and it said I needed to "update to deactivate" I don't think I want to deactivate it?

That aside, when I tried to upgrade to appointments+ 1.6 it's not working.

And the WPMU-DEV Dashboard Plug in has vanished from my dashboard or I'd grant you access. I tried to download it but it's beyond my capabilities.

So I need the update, to download the WPMU-DEV for my dashboard and I need to get access to that "Time Slot Calculus" area of settings.

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Droughan,

I'm sorry to hear that this is causing you issues.

And the WPMU-DEV Dashboard Plug in has vanished from my dashboard or I'd grant you access. I tried to download it but it's beyond my capabilities.

Are you using the same administrator account that was used to install WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin? Because it shows by default only to one admin account.

Because without support access I can't check what is exactly happening on your site I would ask you to send me credentials to your site.

Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Also, I can see that you are using beta version of Appointments - is there some reason you stayed with it? Custom code - custom fixes I should be aware of? Please advise.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Droughan,

I've updated Appointments+ to latest version 1.7 - its not returning 500 server error and I made one test booking. Please check on your side if this is working for you.
    Also please note, that Google API for calendar was changed so you will need to update information there if you were using it (there is alert in Dashboard with link).

I deactivated and activate WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and now it shows in the menu.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.