Downtime issue for the site

Uptime says my site is down but I can always access my site. Uptime IP’s are also whitelisted as well.

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Rawson,

I went ahead and made a few checks where I saw that the site loaded perfectly. Now going forward to uptime reporting it down, the uptime monitoring pings your site every 2 minutes and if your site did not respond or your Home Page took more then 30 sec to load it will send you a notice.

It may happen that the site would be loading fine and in less than 30 seconds for you, me and many more people but it takes time to load from the uptime monitor location. Some network pipe issues can also result in them. For now, I see it up and running. Also, I see that the uptime monitors are reporting all other major sites correctly. What I suggest is you check this for some more time and see if that resolves.

I am looking forward to hearing from you on it. Feel free to reply in the thread here if you have any doubts or need any help further. Have a great day ahead :slight_smile:

• Rawson
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi

Ok the site loads in about 1-2 secs, so if the uptime monitor serving is responding in over 30secs, then there must be a problem with your monitor?

I reported this problem on the 25th of June and again yesterday 3rd July, so I do not want to leave it any longer, but I am wanting a solution asap.

This is also occurring on my other site sol…..com, so there is definitely an issue that needs to be resolved, as there have been no changes to the servers or websites when the issue first occurred.

I suggest you set up an uptime monitoring server in Europe somewhere, if the Virginia server is having speed issues?

It’s very difficult, liaising with you and my hosting provider when you both say there are no issues with ether end, so I would appreciate some further testing done, to find the answers and what else I can ask my hosting provider to test for as well.

Thanks, Rawson

• Prathamesh Palve
    • Staff

Hello Rawson,

Can you also enable the support access to the other site facing the same issue?

Going forward I have sent this issue to the SLS team who will be investigating the issue deeply and would get back to you here soon. Please note that the SLS team is working on many such critical issues at any point of time and usually takes more time than the regular support staff (like me) to reply.

Thank you for your understanding and patience here.

Regards,

Prathamesh

• Rawson
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey Guys

Thanks for fixing the problem, as it seems to be working from the 7th and also the response timings are now less erratic from the 10th across all my sites.

I haven’t received any emails from you guys to say it’s fixed, but I would love to know what the cause was and how your Devs fixed it.

Also, do they still need access to my sites and cPanel?

Thanks again,

Rawson

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Rawson

There wasn’t any specific fix implemented to your sites, there were some issues in our API though, that have got resolved by now.

Please keep an eye in case these downtimes happen again and if so, let us know here in your next reply.

As long as you’re getting proper results in the Uptime monitor currently, then you can reset the passwords in the given sites and cPanel. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.