Drag and Drop Functionality in Easy Blogging?

In standard wordpress view, in my page pages, I have enable drag and drop. This is a great way to correct easily the position of pages. In my easy blogging screen I do not see the functionality. Is it possible to enable drag and drop in Easy blogging. Really would like to have this effect carry over to the easy blogging page screens. thanks!

• aecnu

Greetings marcdubeau,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

In standard wordpress view, in my page pages, I have enable drag and drop. This is a great way to correct easily the position of pages. In my easy blogging screen I do not see the functionality. Is it possible to enable drag and drop in Easy blogging. Really would like to have this effect carry over to the easy blogging page screens. thanks!

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.
    Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development.

It might take a bit longer than useful right now, but alternatively you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

I will alert the lead developer of Easy Blogging plugin about this feature request and move this to the features forum.

Thanks again and it is great to have you as a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.