Dripped Content Settings in Protected Content

Hello,

I currently have Protected Content setup using Standard Memberships to allow access to certain content on my website. Users pay a one time fee for infinite access.

I would like to also add a Dripped Content option for users to get access to additional content released to them twice per month, for a monthly subscription fee. Are there any help docs or tutorials on how to setup this feature? Especially how to set up when each website page is released to the user to view, and how to setup those cycles. I have created the Dip Content Membership, I just can't find where I choose how and when pages are released and viewable.

Thanks, Chris

• Christopher
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey @Predrag Dubajic,

Thanks for the awesomely quick response. Just so I understand correctly.....

I can prepare a few months worth of content ahead of time. Then select that a new page is released every 2 weeks to the users based on when they signed up? So, some users may be getting week 8 page released to them, but others may just be receiving the first week page? Is this correct?

Then I can continue to add new content that will be released as a members subscription continues?

Also, how do the users get notified when a new page is available to them?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure I am setting it up properly for what I need.

Thanks,
    Chris

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Chris,

You have two possible scenarios here, let's say you are having a post that you want to hide from your members, if you want to show that post from certain date you can use On specific date option in PC or you can set that post to be published on that specific date, with that second option there is no need to use dripped membership since the post won't be visible until publishing.

Second scenario is to make that post visible to member X days after he signs up, in this case you need to use Relative to subscription option, this way that post will be available to user X days after he signs up.

Also, how do the users get notified when a new page is available to them?

Unfortunately this is still not included in plugin but we do have it on our to do list so it will be available in future.

Let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.