Drop-Down List Not Visible

WP version 3.1.1

Plugin Version: 1.2.3

I have installed “New Blog Templates” in the plugins folder and Network Activated it.

Before creating a template, the site-new. php page has the following:

Input Field: Site Address

Input Field: Site Title

Input Field: Admin Email

Label Only: Template

After I create new templates, the site-new. php page has the following:

Input Field: Site Address

Input Field: Site Title

Input Field: Admin Email

The Template Label and Drop-down list are not there.

I deactivated all the other plugins for testing, but I got the same results even with only this plugin activated.

How do I get this to work?

Thanks,

MJ

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

I actually meant to ask for a login if you’d like to provide that for us, at which point we wouldn’t need a screenshot to see how the options are setup. If you’d like to provide a login for us to check it out you could send it via our contact form, marked attention to David, and I’ll take a look and see what I can find.

Otherwise, a screenshot of your Settings >New Site Templates options page along with a screenshot of the two site-new.php pages you mentioned would help use see what might be going awry. Not necessarily full screenshots, but enough to where we could see the relevant options.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Alright, many thanks for sending that through! There was an apostrophe character in your blog template name that the script wasn’t prepared to deal with. I removed the apostrophe and it worked perfectly from there. I’ll alert the developers on that note, though.

If you’d like to give it a try from here I’ll be glad to answer your further questions.

• twicealive
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Sheesh! I never even noticed it…

Sorry to waste your time, but Thank You Very Much For The Solution.

This is one of my favorite plugins, I’m hoping we can get it extended to work hand-in-hand with the Supporter & Membership plugins so that when a user Registers for a new blog he would choose a site template from the list we associated with the Supporter/Membership Level he is buying.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.