Drop down & SM icons not showing

Hi,
I have Avada 5.0.5 installed. After activating the Hummingbird plugin, I am not able to see the drop down + its arrow and all the social media icons.

Now I have deactivated the plugin and its working fine.

If you want I can share the screenshot.

Kindly assist.

Rgrds David

• Nithin

Hi David,

Hope you are doing good today.

Minification settings entirely depends upon each theme, and the settings could vary according to different themes. If you find your website is not working as needed after minification, you'll have to move the related files which is causing the issue to the header, or footer. If that didn't work, you'll have exclude the files by disabling Minify, and Combine for each file. You can make all these changes, under Hummingbird > Minification, and select your theme from the filter, so that all the scripts related to your theme are shown in the list.

In the screenshot above, I have selected Fixer theme, and all the theme related scripts as shown below,. Under POSITION you can move the particular script to header, or footer. If that didn't work, you could disable minify, and combine, and see whether it works.

If you are still having issue, or you aren't sure about how to make these changes, could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin