Drop Ship from multiple U.S. location using MarketPress?

I need an e-commerce solution that allows shipping rates from DIFFERENT addresses since I drop ship a lot of products from a 3 different suppliers (Southern California, Tempe, AZ, and Sheboygan, WI) to customers throughout US. Does MarketPress allow this? I paid for WPMU thinking MarketPress is the "best designed and most powerful ecommerce / shopping cart plugin available for WordPress today." Many solutions have the drop shipping functionality. Please advise how I can utilize MarketPress to accomplish this. Thanks!

• aecnu

Greetings brianbrogie,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Does MarketPress allow this?

Currently Market Press does not have the capability to have multiple source locations though it does have an extra per product shipping cost that can possibly have the effect you desire.

It certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin and we would love to put it into consideration for future development as a feature request. However, this may take a bit longer then useful at this moment. I am moving this ticket to the feature requests section and alerting the lead developer of the request.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.