Duplicate Confirmation Emails, Removal Emails, Reminder Emails, etc.

The website running Appointments+ is http://interview.aeos.io When a user signs up, they get no email because we automatically confirm it. However, when they are getting reminder emails the user gets 2 and the client gets 2. We use SMTP Postman to deliver our messages through our Google Apps for Work. You have been granted access through the WPMU DEV Plugin to the AEOS Global Network, let me know what else you need. Thanks ahead of time!

All the best,

Fadie Hany Areny

• Nithin

Hi Fadie Hany Areny,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I booked an appointment, and I didn't receive any confirmation email, and regarding multiple email reminder it should have been fixed in current Appointments v1.9. Could you please grant support access, so that I could give a closer look, regarding both of your issue.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable support access, so that we could get this sorted asap. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Fadie Hany Areny

Hello Nithin,

You have been granted access.

I thought the team already gave that to you --- my apologies.

Some other side questions about Appointments+

Is there a way I can give access to the Appointments+ tab as a Service Provider without making them an Administrator of the website? I attempted every other role that WordPress gives you to use and none of them gave access to the appointments except Admin.

Also, is there a way to delete "Removed" appointments from the system. We had a recurring task setup on our Gcalendar and then switched the times and now we have like 300+ removed appt. in the system which is quite ridiculous.

Lastly, is there a way for a service provider to also delete the "Removed" appointments that were synced from the Gcalendar from their profiles as well? Because when you go to service providers profile it seriously has like 300+ appointments attached to them and these appointments have no relevance to the actual appointments being scheduled on Appointments+.

Hope the above all makes sense to you. Looking forward to getting this solved!

All the best,

Fadie Hany Areny

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Fadie Hany Areny

Can you try another SMTP plugin for sending emails? Because in Appointments+ logs there are only single reminders send, double ones are showing in Postman logs.
    We had bug with double reminders - but they were logged in Appointments+ logs, because App+ was sending them twice - and on your site it is not the case.

Is there a way I can give access to the Appointments+ tab as a Service Provider without making them an Administrator of the website? I attempted every other role that WordPress gives you to use and none of them gave access to the appointments except Admin.

You can do that by enabling "Administrative Permissions" add-on in the Appointments+ -> Settings -> Add-ons

Also, is there a way to delete "Removed" appointments from the system. We had a recurring task setup on our Gcalendar and then switched the times and now we have like 300+ removed appt. in the system which is quite ridiculous.

At this moment you can remove them manually by selecting them in Removed tab and then clicking "permanently delete selected records"

Lastly, is there a way for a service provider to also delete the "Removed" appointments that were synced from the Gcalendar from their profiles as well?

This is only possible from the Appointments+ list, not from the profiles.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Nithin

Hi Fadie Hany Areny,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

You could try any of the basic plugin from the WordPress repository, and check whether you are still getting multiple emails, these plugins should work:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/

Now on our Google Calendar we are getting double appointments being booked. So an appointment at 8:30 am is showing as 2 appointment for providers. It's a little confusing...

I'm not able to replicate this in my system, I checked your website, and this might happen if you set capacity incorrectly, I have changed the capacity from 0 to 1, under Appointments > Settings > Services. And would like you to check whether the issues is still there. Please do make sure to test with a new SMTP plugin, since your emails are not forwarding properly when tested.

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.