Duplicate Emails for all Subscribe by email sends

Hi there! We are having another issue as well with the Subscribe by Email plugin. It was working fine and then since last week, it's been sending out duplicate emails for every post.

See this screen shot of the logs:
http://screencast.com/t/swNZkb7In

Not sure how to fix it, but it's starting to frustrate my members so I thought I'd check with you guys.

You have access btw already on another ticket if you need it.

Thanks so much

• skishopmatt

OK, yep, the issue is still happening. It's very strange, because we use this plugin on over 300 multisites and only ONE of them is having this issue. The blasts are set to go out once a week. We did have one week that they worked and that week the client had switched to an instant delivery for one message then back to weekly after it was sent. The following week only one email was sent, but the second following week (with no changes being made) duplicates started again. I'm completely stumped here :slight_smile:

Any suggestions or idea? Thanks SO Much!

• Michael Bissett

Hey @skishopmatt,

Could you give the attached version of Subscribe by Email a try, and seeing if that works for you?

If it doesn't though, could you then send in the following via our secure contact form, so that this can be debugged further:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs/details for your site (e.g the site on the network where you're sending the newsletters from)

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.