Duplicate membership directory information

Hopefully I can explain this properly.

- I have a multisite network of 10 main websites for Members and public.
- I want the EXACT same Membership Directory information on every site.
Levels; Subscriptions; Members

It is very time consuming to set up each one separately.

Is there someway to clone all the information (files) and import or add to each site where I want the Member Directory?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi ecogreen,

I think you're referring to the Membership plugin rather than the Members Directory plugin, correct? Just wanted to make sure.

That said, the New Blog Template plugin will let you easily create cloned sites.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template

With it, you setup a template and when you as Super Admin, go to create a new site, you'll have the option to create the site using that template.

For it to clone Membership data, you'll need to be sure to select the Membership database tables when editing the template (you'll see the various extra data you can select/deselect when editing a template).

How would that work for ya?

-David

• ecogreen
    • Flash Drive

David, I think you're correct. As I look at the plugin carefully I see it's the Membership Premium.

Your suggestion is great and certainly the way I should have done it, but it appears I should have done this method from the beginning I guess.

Unfortunately, we have already built our sites and were wanting to integrate the Membership plugin to all of them.

I guess one-by-one is my only option now. Tedius...

Thanks again.

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.