Duplicate membership issue

Hi, I have a WordPress Multisite, which was set up originally by an IT guy on my behalf. Initially, he added the site to his own subscription to WPMUDEV, but later I bought my own subscription. Now there seems to be a conflict on the site. When I click on the WPMUDEV dashboard, I can see his name as the subscriber, and I constantly get a 'Membership Renewal' request. I don't know how to get rid of this! On my own subscription, I can't seem to add the site as a new website. Kindly advise how I can unlink his profile from my site?

Kind regards,

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Reinhild Niebuhr,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think the first step would be to go to the "WPMU DEV -> Manage" page in your site's dashboard and then use the "logout" button to log your site out of your IT guy's account.

After that the WPMU DEV plugin will show you a login form where you should use your own account's credentials. However, this will most likely result in a message that you cannot the site because it was previously registered with another account.

In such case please use our contact form here: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select I have a billing question and describe the case, including information about your IT guy if available (a name or login would suffice) and the domain in question. Send your message and it will be delivered to our billing/accounts team.

They will help you there.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.