E commerce question can marketplace do this...

With marketpress can I create a product i.e. a "puppy class", say twice weekly and limit each class to 10 participants, track registrations and have them pay per class or purchase a series of classes?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jeffrey,

Hope you're doing well today!

I think the best option here would be to combine CoursePress Pro, Membership 2 Pro, and MarketPress.

You could create the Courses within CoursePress and limit the number of students to 10. Even if the course is only done offline, the way CoursePress handles enrollment and limiting students per class I think would work well for your setup. MarketPress would handle the per class payments as it integrates directly with CoursePress.

Then in the situation where you want to offer ALL the classes as a package deal, you could use Membership 2 Pro and create a membership that gives access; however, you would still need to add them to each class manually because while Membership 2 would handle the payment and also restricting access after a certain amount of time(if you chose too) it wouldn't enroll them in the course, but if you do that from the backend, it would all work.

We have a detailed post on using Membership 2 with CoursePress, so you might be interested in checking that out: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/membership-2-coursepress-pro/

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. Another option you could do is using just MarketPress and setting an inventory limit of 10 for the products(classes).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.