E-Commerce Shopping Cart

After an item is shared in the shopping cart, there is no button to click for a customer to see their item actually in it... i have had to manually create these buttons on EVERY new item page so that when they click the add button they can check the cart and see what they have added to it.. as you can understand that can be tedious and there is a good chance i could forget to put it there manually when adding a new item.. is there soemthing malfunctioning within my installation? as it would seem that when the developer added the ability to create a shopping cart link via shortcode (which shows up as the actual shortcode text until after a person actually adds the item to the cart and refreshes the page if they are so inclined) they had thought that the customer may want to have quick access to the cart once their item had been placed in it...is anyone else aware of this or is it just my own personal issue? please email me at http://www.bunkybuddy.com or feel free to check it out at bunkybuddy.com/store you will see that i have manually added the cart link as there is not one otherwise when adding a new item... am i supposed to put the cart link in a widget? i have been contemplating doing that... please advised...
thank you