E-mail Notification Doesn't Work

Hi, I was looking for this function:
Reminders & Notifications

Drip release units and send notifications when new material is available.

Give feedback faster. Automated and customizable notifications help both students and instructors stay on top of communications.

But I do not have it on my CoursePress.

I have updated 2 days ago our plugin and still I only see basic e-mail settings. Any help on that? Thank you

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey imoscucci,

Hope you had a nice weekend :slight_smile:

I'm not sure that I understand your question completely (sorry), are you saying that you're missing some email settings from CoursePress > Settings > E-Mail Settings panel?
    Are you unable to see "Course Notification E-mail" and "Course Unit Started E-mail" settings in there?

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Predrag

• imoscucci

Hi Predrag,
    Thank you for your quick reply. I'm saying this: on a plugin description home page, there is a feature described like this (on the bottom of the page):

Drip release units and send notifications when new material is available.
    Give feedback faster. Automated and customizable notifications help both students and instructors stay on top of communications.

But when I search inside of my plugin settings I cannot see this function. I have a very basic e-mail settings section.

I'm considering changing this plugin to another one due to the fact that I'm unable to communicate with my students effectively. And certainly having an option of delivering drip content would be amazing!

Ok, apparently amongst the plugin I have a WPMUDEV dashboard plugin installed but I do not see a link on my dashboard - so do not know how to grant access for your tech staff.

Any help on that?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi imoscucci,

Huh, that's strange, you should be able to see email options like this:

If you're not seeing WPMU DEV panel in your admin section this usually means that you're visiting the site with a different account from one that activated the plugin.
    WPMU DEV panel is visible only to admin user that activated the plugin, can you try going to Plugins section disable WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and then enable it again, after that you should be able to see the panel and enable access by following guide from my previous comment.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.