E-mail subscribe to post categories

What plugin should I use to allow visitors to subscribe to different post categories, without having to register on the site. Basically a form with:
- checkboxes for each category
- textfield for an e-mail adress
- submit button

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello emorling,

I did a ton of looking for such a plugin, cuz I was somewhat sure that there would be one. Nothing came up yet.

You have the category specific feeds under:
    http://YOURsite.com/category/SOMEcategory/feed/

You can create an email subscription form for each feed, using FeedBlitz - http://www.feedblitz.com

You can offer users to subscribe to each the lists on the subscribe page. See the screenshot attached.

This is very close to what you asked for, can you give it a shot and Let me know? Good luck!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings emorling,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• emorling
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Arun, thanks for your reply.

1) When I added a site on Feedblitz it only found the feed for my entire blog. Should I have prepared the site in a way so that it could find all my RSS feeds (by category)?

2) Should I add each RSS feed as it's own site in Feedblitz?

3) Will I be able to make a form that allows users to subscribe to MULTIPLE feeds using e.g. checkboxes?

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.