[e-Newsletter] e-Newsletter does not send email by WP Email and PHP Email

e-Newsletter does not send email by WP Email and PHP Email

• Ash

Hello Ryan

Do you get a usual email from your system? Like if you try to recover your password, do you get an email notification?

Also, some server set some restrictions to send email using third party application. In that case, SMTP is the best and safest option. Would you please try to use SMTP email too if that works for you? If you are not sure about your SMTP settings, you can check with your email provider, they surely have some instructions about their SMTP configuration.

Let us know how it goes with SMTP settings.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Ash

Hello Ryan

I have created a test user on your site but I didn't get any email notification. Then, I have tried to recover my password but your site didn't send me any password reset link. Would you please check that and confirm?

If that is the case, then something on your server is blocking the email.

When I tried to send preview, this is the error message I got:

Failed to send test email! Make sure that entered email is correct and also check outgoing email settings.

So, there something on your outgoing email settings needs to be checked. Would you please ask your host if they have any sort of restriction? Also, would you please check your email error log if there is any hint?

And finally, are you using EC2 instance? By default all EC2 instances have a restrictive rule set on them to prevent sending of email out of the instances. This is to prevent customers accidentally setting open relay mail server instances in the ec2 address space. You can know more here: https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?threadID=116898

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.