e-Newsletter for New Post Alerts?

Hello!

I want to enable instant email alerts for every new post, and I want to be able to contact the subscribers at other times, too. I'd really prefer to also get their first and last name along with their email address.

I spent a few hours configuring MailChimp's RSS to email, only to realize those digests only go out daily.

I already have Hustle forms on my site; can that be configured to use e-Newsletter?

What is the maximum number of emails I can send per hour?

These are for legislative alerts, so I'd prefer the recipients receive their email as quickly as possible.

I'm open to using other services, too.

Thanks!
Steve

• Nithin

Hi Steve,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I already have Hustle forms on my site; can that be configured to use e-Newsletter?

Hustle comes with e-Newsletter integration, you can find more info about that in here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/hustle-opt-in-infusionsoft-mad-mimi-local-email-integrations/

However, the e-Newsletter plugin doesn't have an feature to detect new post, the plugin only offers templates, of course if your intention is to alert the users, it should work fine. The limit of email per Hour in e-Newsletter entirely depends upon your server, you can set that under eNewsletter > Settings

Have you tried Subscribe by Email Plugin? You can send emails immediately once a post is published by using this plugin.

However there isn't any integration between Hustle, and Subscribe by Email plugin, you'll have to manually add these subscribers to the plugin. Since you are using Hustle, you can easily export the list of your subscribers in Hustle, by clicking the View Email List, and you can export the CSV into Subscribe By Email plugin, as mentioned in the docs:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/subscribe-by-email/#product-usage

Please do note View Email List option in only available, if you had enabled Save emails to local list option, in the Basic Setup section of you optin.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.