e-Newsletter giving me lots of problems...

So I've been pretty patient with e-Newsletter because I LOVE WPMU dev and most of your plugins are rock solid. However, e-Newsletter has been giving me lots of problems on my multisite network. I'm very close to ditching the plugin altogether but decided to see if support can help me out here.

So here's what the problems are:

1) e-Newsletter isn't staying "installed."

If you're familiar with e-Newsletter you know that after installing and activating the plugin just like any other plugin, you have to "install" the plugin to finish the configuration. This is fine, however it's not staying "installed." I've come back to several sub sites that I've already configured and installed, and it keeps making me install it again. This is annoying.

2) e-Newsletter isn't letting non super admin "install"

What I stated for point number 1 above wouldn't be so irritating except that my users can't even install on their own. The menu item when it's not "installed" is hidden and if you try to go to it through the URL you get a permissions error.

3)e-Newsletter keeps giving the "Cheatin uh?" error.

This is also very frustrating. It doesn't matter if I'm logged in as a super admin or the admin of the sub site, the error will randomly happen when I try to save after customizing the email, which results in losing all the changes too.

Any support for the above issues will be greatly appreciated. I'd much rather use a WPMU dev developed and supported plugin, however my patience is running thin.

Thanks!
Tim