e-newsletter HTML

I have installed the e-newsletter plugin on our website c21jf.us, and imported some contacts from my existing database. That all works fine.

I am trying to set up an initial “test” newsletter. I choose a template, fill out the settings, when I get to Content I have problems.

The words I type into the “Visual” box do not appear. (It’s like they’re white … I can only see them when I highlight them.) I cannot access the HTML tab at all. It’s there, but does nothing when I try to click over to it. There is no wysiwyg editor while on the “Visual” tab. It does nothing when I try to email a preview. It does nothing when I click on “save and go to send page” button.

On my other website, hitthegrounddancing.com, I get the HTML editor, the wysiwyg editor, and can see everything in the visual editor. However, when I attempt to send a preview email or a regular email, I get the error “SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host. Mailer Error: SMTP Error: Could not connecto to SMTP host.” When I tried to send the bounce email test, it gives me this error “SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host. Mailer Error: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.” … but I actually RECEIVED the bounce email test in my inbox.

So my questions are:

1) Why can I not access HTML tab or wysiwyg editor, or do almost anything on one website

2) Why can I not send emails on the other website

Have I installed these both wrong? They were both brand new installations today.