e-newsletter: is it possible to export email addresses in csv format

Hello,

Is it possible to export email addresses in e-newsletter members to a csv file so that we could use this in other system to send emails such as Mailchimp?

I'm using Mailchimp plugin on my Wordpress multisite. However, it cannot be used in each sub site. So it'd be really useful for my users to be able to export their email lists from e-newsletter to send out emails to their subscribers using Mailchimp.

Thank you,
Sawitri

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings MlleSoleil,

Thank you for this great question.

Not that I could find anywhere but depending on your skill level I bet they can be exported in csv using myPHPadmin or the like without too much effort.

Should I submit exporting as a feature request for this plugin?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• MlleSoleil
    • Flash Drive

Hello Joe,

Well, I supposed that you can always do lots of things with PHPadmin. But it'll certainly make WPMUDEV users' lives much easier if there's option inside the plugin itself that allows export. This is the point, isn't it?

Yes, please. If you could submit a request for this feature. Can we participate in voting for the features of each plugin? Where can it be found?

In the meantime, could you please advise on the link on how to do so with PHPadmin?

Thanks a lot for your help,
    Sawitri

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Sawitri,

Sorry for the long delay here in a reply to this ticket, found it tonight while doing house keeping in the back of the ticket system.

My point of mentioning myPHPadmin was to offer a solution now, not as a feature request that may or may not ever happen.

Can we participate in voting for the features of each plugin?

No there is no facility for this. In the end it is the amount of member requests for a feature and the development team in which I am obviously not part of.

eNewsletters is easy to export the members due to it has its own tables and you would want to export the wp_enewsletter_members table - there is no link about doing this, you just go into myPHPadmin and choose the database and the applicable table and export it.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.