e-Newsletter is not sending

I go to newsletters there is a list of them there, top one I go to the right and hit send, the next page gives me the users to select to send to but there's no button once selected to send.
There is also 500 error in browser console

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Frank,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I had a closer look at your site and there's a 500 error as already mentioned in chat but the strange thing is that it doesn't create error.log file even though the debug is enabled in wp-config.php
    It looks like the page fails to load due to fatal error going on somewhere, that's what's 500 error is telling us, and usually there's information in error.log what that fatal error is and where's it coming from but that's not the case on your site.

The notice mentioned in chat is most likely not the cause because we're looking for a fatal error as notices don't break site functionality.

Can you get in touch with the hosting one more time and aks them to check for any fatal errors in logs?

Also, I see that your WP installation has a lot of non-standard files in there and I'm wondering if any of those could be causing this.
    Is it possible for you to setup a clean staging site on that server where we can see if the e-Newsletter will work in that case?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.